Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Ken Burns Videos :)

I think Assignment 2 is my most chaotic assignment so far, because I simply just couldn't think of an interesting enough idea without being too cliche (you can see from my first video). And my ideas were just all over the place.



I was kind of disappointed with myself that even though I had spent a lot of time on this video, it wasn't something that I was proud of.

I HAD TO REDO IT! (to make my final semester in NUS worthwhile haha)

But after encouragement from Julian to just be sincere and honest about my time in NUS, and after getting inspiration from some the great photostories on Youtube, I decided to make my own photostory.

Ok, I didn't have the time to do a script for this. I just dived right in with the concepts already in my head.


My NUS Photostory





In this photostory, I talk about my grieves in programming. It was tough business here in School of Computing, with quite a steep learning curve. I could barely catch up in the beginning and my grades suffered as a result. I thought of giving up many times and even tried once to apply out of SoC and into FASS..maybe it's God's doing that my application was denied. In any case, I have learnt to appreciate NUS and SoC for giving me great opportunities to grow and learn, plus making friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment